Agoura Hills, California
100% full Not resolved
1.3

First Issue:

I have a Reseller Plan with another web hosting provider, and I contact GreenGeeks to know if they can do my website's migration. They said that the migration was free of charge and could take 24-48 hrs, so, I signed up the Seed Reseller Plan and paid $19,95 by PayPal, transaction 6M093869DV0462836.

I openned a ticket (TXY-181-86859) on 2015-11-21, but only on 2015-11-26 in the morning (five days after), they said that they didn't able to migrate some accounts from my current hosting provider because some issues. I replied at same time to inform that i fixed the issue in my current server, but i didn't received an answer at least, so, i requested the Service Cancellation on 2015-11-27 in the morning and request the full refund.

Second Issue:

I openned another ticket (IAY-604-22792) to request the cancellation and the full refund on 2015-11-27, but only on 2015-11-30, after several replies from me, i received this answer:

----------------------------------------

Author: Brett Deyo (Staff Reply) Posted On: 2015-11-30 10:11:47Email Address: support@greengeeks.com

Hello Bruna,

Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.

Brett DeyoQuality Assurancesupport@greengeeks.com

----------------------------------------

But in 2015-12-03 i openned a dispute in PayPal because they didn't replied my Cancellation ticket and didn't made the refund. Only on 2015-12-07 they replied the ticket:

----------------------------------------

Author: Greg F. (Staff Reply) Posted On: 2015-12-07 10:39:39Email Address: support@greengeeks.com

Hello,

Your cancellation request is in *** and we tried to refund it failed, please remove the dispute, so that we can complete the refund as per terms.

----------------------------------------

But they made me close the dispute in PayPal only to refund $15.00, but i paid $19,95. At this moment the scam begins, they said that $ 4.95 was to paid for ClientExec License:

----------------------------------------

Author: Greg F. (Staff Reply) Posted On: 2015-12-07 11:09:34Email Address: support@greengeeks.com

Hello Bruna,

You have been refunded correctly according to the terms we have hold $4.95 as an addon client exec fee.

----------------------------------------

Author: Greg F. (Staff Reply) Posted On: 2015-12-08 10:21:01Email Address: support@greengeeks.com

Please ref link: https://www.greengeeks.com/legal/tos

"the customer will be refunded all hosting charges made to their credit card minus any setup fees, domain name or add-ons (included and/or purchased) are non-refundable."

---------------------------

But i never used ClientExec, and they said in their website that this ClientExec license is a courtesy if you sign up any Reseller Plan, as you can see in the link: https://www.greengeeks.com/reseller-hosting/

"FREE Hosting Billing System

We include a free ClientExec license ($12/mo value) for you to use to automate management of your clients including invoicing, support helpdesk, automated provisioning and more."

But they didn't tell to client if you request the "FREE" ClientExec license, you will be charged $4.95 if you request the 30-day refund, so, this is a scam to me.

When i openned a ticket (KCZ-999-72322) to request the "FREE" ClientExec, they replied like this:

---------------------------

Author: Ugo S. (Staff Reply) Posted On: 2015-11-21 09:32:13Email Address: support@greengeeks.com

Hello Bruna,

Yes, the license for your ClientExec system is provided to you for free and will remain free for you as long as you have a hosting account.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance and let us know how else we can help.

Ugo S.GreenGeeks Support Team

-----------------------------

Be aware!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Refund policy, Website transfer service, Support, Live chat, Server features.

Had an Experience with GreenGeeks?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion